As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to four times a day with a meal or a glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Widespread Benefits of Olive Leaf
- The Mediterranean diet offers a host of benefits that prolong life and improve health.
- Olive oil, a major component of the Mediterranean diet, contains a unique compound called oleuropein that provides its characteristic biting, astringent taste.
- Oleuropein is responsible for most of olive oil’s antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and disease-fighting characteristics.
- Olive leaves contain high amounts of oleuropein, making their extracts a valuable source of this nutrient without the need to consume large amounts of olive oil.
- Olive leaf extracts show tremendous promise in preventing or mitigating conditions as diverse as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, Alzheimer’s, and arthritis.